- Country of Origin: Argentina
- Net Weight: 1000g
- Thickness : 2cm (5 cuts)
- Packing: Vacuum Sealed
- Shipping : SF Delivery
- Fresh storage Temperature: -18 ℃
Beef Tenderloin Steak
Herbed Butter Tenderloin Steak’s are absolutely melt in your mouth tender! The flavor is divine! You will fall in love at the first bite!
- 4 Tenderloin Steaks
- freshly ground pepper
- Kosher salt
- 1 T. butter
- 1-2 T. olive oil
- HERBED BUTTER:
- ¼ c. butter, softened
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp. fresh Thyme
- Mix softened butter, minced garlic and Thyme together. Shape into a log on a piece of waxed paper. Roll ends tightly and refrigerate until firm.
- Generously, very generously, season both sides of steaks with Kosher salt and pepper. Let steaks sit at room temperature for about an hour before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat a heavy duty, deep pan to almost high heat. Add olive oil and Tablespoon of butter. Seer steaks in hot pan on both sides until a nice crust is formed. About 1-2 minutes per side. I like to off set the lid on the pan while the steaks are searing to keep the oil splatters to a minimum.
- Remove seared steaks from heat and set the lid on pan. Put the pan in the oven and bake for about 4-6 minutes. Depending on desired doneness and thickness of steak.
- Spoon juices from the bottom of the pan over the steaks.
- Let steaks rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve with sliced pat of herbed butter.
- Garnish with additional thyme if desired.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.