- Brand : Dani
- Country of Origin : Spain
- Net Weight : 45 g
- EXP : 48 Months
- This spice mix of cumin and coriander makes for a great tasting kebab. Ideal with lamb, beef and chicken. Rather than the traditional greasy and fatty kebab that is high in calories and fat . Try making your own tasty alternative. You will be amazed by this complete mix and how easy it is make your very own home-made kebab.
- Add 100g pack to 800g of mince meat.
- Add 100g of cold water ( alter to desired consistency)
- Mix till combined Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F, Gas Mark 4)
- Place mix into a loaf tin and place on a baking tray. (Alternatively shape onto skewers or shape to burgers)
- Bake in the center of your oven for 25 minutes, then turn out and return it to the oven for another 30 minutes. The loaf should be evenly browned. Once cooked remove from the oven and cover with foil to rest for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve with a pitta bread and your favorite salad. To make sauce Add 250g Tomato sauce 10g Mint sauce Pinch of chilli 20ml of milk Mix well to create your own sauce to compliment you Kebab.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.