Product Name: Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Bowl Cleaner (0% Bleach)
Owner: Reckitt Benckiser
Country of Origin: USA
Net. Content: 709 ml
Product Type: Chemical Cleaner, Toilet Bowl Cleaner
LYSOL Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Bowl Cleaner (0% Bleach) 709 ml
Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Bowl Cleaner uses hydrogen peroxide to dissolve even the toughest toilet stains.
Achieve a cleaner and fresher bathroom with Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Toilet Cleaner. This powerful new cleaning formula uses hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough toilet stains. This lime scale remover even cuts through soap scum and lime scale, without the harshness of bleach. Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide leaves behind no chemical residues: just a clean, fresh, scent.
DIRECTION OF USE:
- Raise toilet seat
- Flush bowl and remove heavy soil by scrubbing with a stiff brush prior to using this product
- Point top of bottle down into bowl
- Squeeze gently, at least 4oz (squeeze approximately 15 seconds) of the thick formula under the rim and on the sides of the bowl, letting it run down into the water
- Do not close the toilet bowl lid
- Brush the entire bowl even under the rim
To clean lime scale: Let stand for 1 minute
To clean rust stains:
- Pre-clean surface
- Let stand for 10 minutes
- Rinse brush in fresh bowl water after each use
Lysol is a brand name of cleaning and disinfecting products distributed by the Reckitt Benckiser company. The line includes liquid solutions for hard and soft surfaces, air treatment, and hand washing. The active ingredient in many Lysol products is benzalkonium chloride, but the active ingredient in the Lysol “Power and Free” line is hydrogen peroxide. Some of the scents from Lysol include “Crisp Linen”, “Floral”, “Fruit & Citrus”, “Gourmand”, and “Fresh”. It is marketed as Lizol in India.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.