- Brand: McCormick
- Country of Origin: China
- Net Weight: 198 g
- EXP: 36 Months
- Storage Method: Cool and dry place.
About the product
- Delivers an herby, woody flavor
- Premium quality for pure, superior flavor
- Fresh flavor guarantee that delivers bold taste every time
- Gently dried from fresh thyme plants
- Perfect when stirred into soups, stews, and pot pies
Popular around the world, with a starring role in spice blends from France and the Middle East, thyme is a bright and aromatic member of the mint family with a distinctly warm flavor. Use it in meat rubs and marinades, or in your favorite barbecue sauce recipe. Or try tossing McCormick Thyme Leaves with roasted vegetables like carrots or green beans to create a delectable side dish. With our fresh flavor guarantee, you can use it knowing you’re serving the very best.
p class=”block-title”>Usage Tips:
1 tsp. dried Thyme Leaves = 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
• Use with green beans, eggplant, carrots and zucchini.
• Add to soups, barbecue and spaghetti sauces, and cheese spreads or sauces.
• Use in lamb or beef stew, and pot pies.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.