Philips Norelco Shaver 9850 is the ultimate shaving experience. Its unique contour-detect technology, combined with specially upgraded V-track precision blades PRO, creates an unbeatably close and comfortable shave, especially on a 1-3 day beard.
- V-Track Precision Blades Pro capture each hair regardless of length.
- With Contour Detect Technology, each shaving head moves in 8 directions for an extremely close result.
- The wet or dry electric shave system captures each hair regardless of its length from 1 day up to 3 day stubble
- Choose the speed setting that best fits your skin and hair type: Sensitive (for an even more skin-friendly shave),
- Medium (for a thorough shave), and Fast (for a high-powered shave).
- The digital interface automatically lights up showing: 3 digit battery level, cleaning indicator, battery low indicator, replacement head indicator, & travel lock indicator.
- Includes Click-on beard/stubble styler, equipped with five length settings, gives you the flexibility to create the look you want.
- Includes travel case for safe keeping.
- 50 minutes shaving time, 1 hour charge.
- Built to last, the shaver comes with full 2 year warranty.
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs. It was once one of the largest electronic conglomerates in the world and currently employs around 74,000 people across 100 countries. The company gained its royal honorary title in 1998 and dropped the “Electronics” in its name in 2013.
Philips’ core products are consumer electronics and electrical products (including small domestic appliances, shavers, beauty appliances, mother and childcare appliances, electric toothbrushes and coffee makers (products like Smart Phones, audio equipment, Blu-ray players, computer accessories and televisions are sold under license)); and healthcare products (including CT scanners, ECG equipment, mammography equipment, monitoring equipment, MRI scanners, radiography equipment, resuscitation equipment, ultrasound equipment and X-ray equipment.