Maqui is the “Bentley of Berries,” with a delicious deep berry flavor and incredibly high antioxidant content – up to 10x that of Açaí.
With a deep berry flavor similar to blackberries, maqui berries are a wild-grown superfruit native to Chile. There, the Mapuche people have been consuming maqui for centuries to help boost strength and stamina. The rich, purple pigment of this amazing fruit indicates the presence of antioxidants such as anthocyanins and polyphenols. Maqui berries also have calcium and iron, as well as vitamins A, C, B1 and B3. This little berry packs a lot of punch!
The Sunfood Difference™
Our raw, organic, non-GMO maqui berry powder is freeze-dried to maintain its superfood power and enzymatic activity. Free of pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers, the berries are traditionally cultivated as they have been for centuries, then ground into an easy-to-use, fine powder form.
- Antioxidants – Anthocyanins, micronutrient antioxidants that provide a wealth of benefits
- Vitamin A which may contribute to healthy immunity, vision, bone health and cell integrity
- Vitamin C which may function as an antioxidant as well as contribute to healthy immunity and bone health
- Vitamin B1 which may contribute to mental function and metabolism
- Vitamin B3 which may help regulate metabolism and support normal cell growth
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SUGGESTED USE & INDICATIONS
- Add up to a tablespoon of maqui berry powder to smoothies, yogurt and other recipes for a superfood boost!
- Mix with Açaí and frozen fruit to make your own custom smoothie bowl.
- Make our Maqui Juice recipe (see below).
Ingredients: Certified organic maqui berry
Storage: Reseal bag after opening. Store in a cool, dry place.
We believe the key to good health, natural energy and long life is diet and nutrition.
We believe Mother Nature has provided an abundance of diverse, nutritionally-rich plants that can be sustainably grown and harvested for the benefit of human-kind.
We believe in the restorative and healing power of superfoods.
It is our mission to share these superfoods with people seeking a truly natural solution to improve their health and well-being.
Along the way, we hope to open more minds to our beliefs by gathering and spreading knowledge on the science behind superfoods, and their wide-ranging health benefits.